Hey loves! Gosh, I haven’t blogged here in awhile! I hope you all are AMAZING. I’ve been going through some amazingly wonderful changes in my life and my business since the last time I wrote here. I wish I had more time to dedicate to this blog, and I KNOW one day I will start up regularly again. But for now, as I hope you know, I am still posting daily (& sometimes TOO MUCH) on my Instagram and my Facebook pages. Please follow me here for more inspiration, recipes and don’t be shy to message me – it’s what I’m here for!
I just wanted to share with you this amazingly delicious recipe I made not too long ago…. wow! Definitely decadent but also HEALTHY. Perfect for Valentines Day! This will unlock that passion in your soul, baby, I promise!
Secret Ingredient Healthy Fudgey Brownies!
Here is what you will need:
– 3 cups chopped & cooled, steamed cauliflower (I SWEAR you do not taste it)
– 3 cups dates, pitted
– 1/2 cup almond milk (or other plant-based milk, unsweetened)
– 1/2 cup coconut flour (or other gluten-free flour)
– 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or chocolate vegan protein powder)
– 4 tbsp all-natural peanut butter (I used chunky)
– 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (or powder)
– 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
– 1/2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
– Extras: walnuts, raisins, vegan chocolate chips
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend the cooled cauliflower until smooth in a food processor. Add in the milk, the dates, peanut butter and vanilla, blending until completely mixed and creamy.
2. Stir dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth (approx 1 min). Scoop it out into a bowl, and fold in the extras (walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, WHATEVER you want).
3. Spread the batter into a lined (with parchment, or oiled with coconut oil) deep baking dish evenly. Cook for approximately 1.5 hours (OR until you can put in a fork without having dough on it).
4. Let it cool completely & then cut up and ENJOY!!!!
*This will last 3 days in the fridge.